Health and Safety Management Services
Be Safe and Sound With Initiative
Understanding risks and how to control them is the key to an effective health and safety management system.
Every organisation is bound by law to adhere to strict regulations governing occupational health and safety. It is of such paramount importance that it is the legal responsibility of the Chairman/CEO/MD to ensure that the company complies in every respect.
It is not just a question of keeping on the right side of the law. Your productivity and the standard of service you offer your customers are profoundly influenced by the quality of your working environment. No one is better qualified than Initiative to ensure that you comply with current legislation and maintain optimum standards of safety, in a cost-effective way.
Managers and owners are facing greater responsibility and liability placed on them by demand of legislation concerning fire, health and safety, and the environment. Organisations know only too well the far reaching impact that the lack of health, safety and environmental management can have on their business, including:
- Increased insurance premiums as a result of claims.
- Litigation, prosecution and fines.
- Loss of confidence by shareholders and financial institutions.
- Loss of business, poor public image of the company and its officials.
Initiative actively promotes best practice in health, safety and the environment. With this in mind, our aim is to provide industry with a wide range of consultancy and training services to prevent injuries, sickness, disease and loss of life.
Whether your requirements are for an ongoing health and safety management retainer support package or support on implementation, Initiative will assist you to establish, implement, monitor and review your health and safety requirements within all areas of your business. We will provide you with tailored and itemised services on a building by building or even on a process by process basis.
The services available are:
- Health and Safety Policy Manual Compilation.
- Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments.
- COSHH Assessments.
- Noise and Vibration Assessments and Monitoring.
- LEV & Air Monitoring Surveys.
- Safety Audits and Periodic Inspections.
- Health and Safety Awareness Training.
- General Health and Safety Management Advice.
- Occupational Health Surveillance.