BS EN ISO 9001 Implementation
Are you aware of the many benefits to be gained?
Customers are becoming more sophisticated, better informed and their expectations are growing. For any business, the only way to keep up is to offer a firm commitment to quality.
BS EN ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management systems that has global recognition.
Many companies see the introduction of a quality management system as a major step forward in controlling and improving their key processes.
The consequent benefits of registration are, regardless to say, substantial.
You should expect:
- Better understanding of the context of your business and all external factors and conditions that can affect you.
- Enhanced understanding of the risks and opportunities within your business.
- Greater leadership, responsibility, accountability and ownership from staff.
- Better use of time and resources.
- Greater consistency and traceability.
- Less waste caused by product or service failure.
- Continual improvements in quality and efficiency and therefore improving profit.
Equally as great is the value of your organisations’ added appeal to its trading partners, stakeholders and customers:
- Competitive advantage over competitors.
- Wider marketing and sales opportunities.
- Competing on quality, as well as price.
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Your ISO 9001 certificate is a sign of acceptability that saves you having to prove your quality standards to discriminating customers. It’s precepts are an international language.
Coupled with extensive consultancy and assessment experience, a user-friendly and common sense approach, Initiative can assist your business to successfully achieve and maintain 3rd party registration.