Integrated QUENSH Management Systems
Don’t Isolate…. Integrate!
In today’s challenging commercial world, businesses hold multiple certifications to numerous quality, environmental, safety and health standards such as ISO 9001, BS/EN9100, TS16949, ISO 14001, BS ISO 45001, CHAS & Constructionline etc.
For businesses in this position, it makes sense to combine these into a one-stop, integrated QUENSH management system (Quality, Environment, Safety & Health), with unified objectives.
Initiative have developed a user-friendly Integrated QUENSH process approach that integrates all of your organisation’s management systems and processes into one cohesive framework, with unified objectives.
The QUENSH approach will drastically reduce the amount of documentation, time, efforts and resources for in house maintenance and most importantly, an opportunity to challenge your certification body for a reduction in time and costs for integrated 3rd party certification.
Benefits of an Integrated QUENSH Management System.
- Greater focus on company objectives.
- Reduced business risk.
- Clearly defined leadership, roles and responsibilities for managing the QUENSH management system.
- Better understanding of risk based thinking and process approach.
- Reduced documentation and promotion of a single cohesive management system, with unified objectives.
- Reduced resources to manage the system.
- Cost effective 3rd party assessments.
- Easier to prioritise on key issues.
- More concise reporting structure.
- More efficient system – removes duplication.
- Easier to manage.
- Promotes empowerment and helps with multi-skilling.
- Gives you a competitive edge.
Registration to all 3 BIG QUENSH standards (9001, 14001 & 45001) will inevitably help to differentiate you from your competitors.